Sickle Cell Trait

Is there a sickle cell in your life that is creating an unsolvable health issue? According to the American Society of Hematology, 1 to 3 million Americans have inherited the sickle cell trait and of this number, only 8-10% are Afro-Americans. The remaining 90% are Caucasians, South Asians, Hispanics and people from middle eastern countries. Studies have concluded that by consuming 24 - 40 raw organic APRICOT SEEDS( vitamin B-17 Laetrile) daily will help to alleviate or prevent that unsolvable discomfort.

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon



Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!

We want to hear from you, please send questions or comments!


80850 Main Street 

Memphis MI, 48041

United States


Monday - Friday

10am to 6pm EST

Saturday by appointment only

 Tel: 800-452-9232

Email us your testimonial:​​ 

© 2017 GreenGold Nutrition