Follow Us

Is there a sickle cell in your life that is creating an unsolvable health issue? According to the American Society of Hematology, 1 to 3 million Americans have inherited the sickle cell trait and of this number, only 8-10% are Afro-Americans. The remaining 90% are Cauc...

Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon

July 10, 2017

Please reload

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Featured Posts

Night blindness and Bilberry

July 31, 2017

1/10
Please reload

Archive